Full Stack developer
Solutions no longer consist of one system. Solutions consist of a combination of different systems, each optimized for its specific part. As a full stack/web developer you work on the total solution. You can find your way in both the frontend and the backend. When working with new frameworks, tools and languages, your heart secretly beats a little faster.
You ensure that the heavy calculations, data analyses, machine learnings and AI are performed on servers. Where necessary, you scale up and optimize the frontend for more user-friendliness.
Stability, communication and optimal use of the various parts of the system? You think about that and come up with future-oriented solutions.
An HBO or WO diploma with a major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Technical Computer Science or similar.
At least 6 years of relevant work experience in technical automation. Good knowledge of, or experience with:
- REST, NoSQL, AWS, Docker, Cucumber
- Up to date with the latest developments in the field of mobile, voice and cloud
- Both English and (some) Dutch in word and writing.
Terms of employment
- Choose your own salary up to 6,000 euros
- The most flexible bonus model in the Netherlands that reaches up to 40,000 euros per year, although we recommend investing this in your personal development
- If desired, means of transport such as car, motorcycle, public transport and/or (electric) bicycle are provided
- Opportunities for courses, conventions, etc. etc.
Do you like doing things your way? Great! Same for us. Especially when we think these things can be done in a smarter way. With our roots as software developers and years of experience in ICT, we know the tricks of the trade; working many hours, often with little regard for your personal development, job satisfaction or private life.
We believe that this can be done differently. We believe that you work to live rather than live to work.
Does our philosophy and way of working appeal to you?
Are you the Giant Match for this role?
Want to know more? Send an email to email@example.com