The power of NodeJS has made its way into the mainstream. Where Java or C# used to be the standard back-end system, NodeJS is now the standard for solutions that require rapid switching, where adjustments are a daily concern and where scalability and flexibility are no strange terms.
For this way of thinking and working, we are looking for people who understand the power of scripting and how it can be used best. Someone who always thinks about how yesterday's work can be improved, who likes changes and challenges in his/her work and is constantly looking to go one step further to find the best solution.
An HBO or WO diploma with a major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Technical Computer Science or similar.
At least 6 years of relevant work experience in technical automation. Good knowledge of, or experience with:
- REST, GraphQL, Docker
- NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cucumber
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Up to date with the latest developments in the field of mobile, voice and cloud
- Both English and (some) Dutch in word and writing.
Terms of employment
- Choose your own salary up to 6,000 euros
- The most flexible bonus model in the Netherlands that reaches up to 40,000 euros per year, although we recommend investing this in your personal development
- If desired, means of transport such as car, motorcycle, public transport and/or (electric) bicycle are provided
- Opportunities for courses, conventions, etc. etc.
Do you like doing things your way? Great! Same for us. Especially when we think these things can be done in a smarter way. With our roots as software developers and years of experience in ICT, we know the tricks of the trade; working many hours, often with little regard for your personal development, job satisfaction or private life.
We believe that this can be done differently. We believe that you work to live rather than live to work.
Does our philosophy and way of working appeal to you?
Are you the Giant Match for this role?
Want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org