C# Backend developer
Windows is more than just the operating system on your laptop at home. You will find the Windows operating platform everywhere: from machine controls to servers for complete (Azure) cloud solutions. The commonality of all these different applications is the language they are written with: C#.
As a C# developer, you decide for yourself which tooling and .Net frameworks you want to use for your solution. Are you going to work in the cloud, do you provide the link between backend and frontend or do you want to focus more on machine learning and the tooling to make this possible? As a backend developer you are versatile and you can work in various areas. You do this in a team of specialists where you learn from each other to deliver the best solutions together.
An HBO or WO diploma with a major in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Technical Computer Science or similar.
At least 6 years of relevant work experience. Good knowledge of, or experience with:
- C# .Net Framework / Core, Azure, AWS, Typescripts
- REST, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes
- Up to date with the latest developments in the field of Azure, MVC, CI/CD
- Both English and (some) Dutch in word and writing.
Terms of employment
- Choose your own salary up to 6,000 euros
- The most flexible bonus model in the Netherlands that reaches up to 40,000 euros per year, although we recommend investing this in your personal development
- If desired, means of transport such as car, motorcycle, public transport and/or (electric) bicycle are provided
- Opportunities for courses, conventions, etc. etc.
Do you like doing things your way? Great! Same for us. Especially when we think these things can be done in a smarter way. With our roots as software developers and years of experience in ICT, we know the tricks of the trade; working many hours, often with little regard for your personal development, job satisfaction or private life.
We believe that this can be done differently. We believe that you work to live rather than live to work.
Does our philosophy and way of working appeal to you?
Are you the Giant Match for this role?
Want to know more? Send an email to email@example.com